This page includes all the information you need about the registration. If you have any doubt, please contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All main ICCST Conference registrations include:
- Conference Pack (Programme Book and Springer Conference Proceedings (Softcopy))
- All Sessions and Keynotes
- Welcome Reception event
- Social event (Gala Dinner)
- Lunch and 2 coffee breaks per day (Nov. 29-30)
Once a paper is accepted the registration phase begins. Authors have to complete following FOUR steps.
Step 1 - Registration Fees
It is mandatory for at least one author of the accepted paper to register in order for the paper to be published in the conference proceedings published by Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE) - Springer (Indexed by EI and SCOPUS). If an author has got more than one accepted papers, each paper has to be registered.
(Early Bird Rate) First Round Call for Paper - USD450 (MYR2000) - Paper submitted
by 31st May 2017
- Author (First Paper): USD450 / MYR2000
- Author with Additional Paper (Per Paper, 2nd Paper and Onwards): USD400
/ MYR 1800
- Student Author: USD400 / MYR 1800
(Normal Rate) Second Round Call for Paper - USD550 (MYR2450.00) - Paper submitted by 15 June 2017
- Author (First Paper): USD550 / MYR2450
- Author with Additional Paper (Per Paper, 2nd Paper and Onwards): USD500 / MYR2200
- Student Author: USD500 / MYR2200
(Late Rate) Final Round Call for Paper - USD650
(MYR2850.00) - Paper submitted 30th June 2017 (Extended Hard Deadline 31st August 2017)
(First Paper): USD650 / MYR2850
- Author with Additional Paper (Per Paper, 2nd Paper and Onwards): USD600 / MYR 2650
- Student Author:
USD600 / MYR2650
- Extra page charge (per Page): USD100 / MYR450
- Conference Attendees: USD300 / MYR1350
Based on the submission timeline, the following rate is applicable for papers according to the Paper ID number, submitted to the ICCST 2017 conference
Paper ID 1 - 8 (Student-MYR1800, Non-Student-MYR2000, Extra-Paper-MYR1800)
Paper ID 9 - 12 (Student-MYR2200, Non-Student-MYR2450, Extra-Paper-MYR2200)
Paper ID 13 and Above (Student-MYR2650, Non-Student-MYR2850, Extra-Paper-MYR2650)
All the conference attendees should be registered. Only registered authors can participate in conference and present their papers. If the registered author is absent, another co-author if his/her status can present the paper. If a student availed the deduction facility while registering and he/she is unable to make it, then another co-author student can present the paper. Only full time scholars and students can avail the student deduction facility. Students should submit the scanned copy of the Identity Card along with the Bonafide Certificate from the Head of the College/University.
After performing the wire-transfer, please email a copy of the transaction to us at email@example.com for record management.
All bank charges are to be borne by the participant.
Payments made are NOT refundable.
Step 2 - Consent to publish LNEE (Springer)
All Authors have to sign (for their individual paper) ICCST2017 Consent to publish LNEE (Springer) Form electronically. Please download the ICCST2017 Consent to publish LNEE (Springer) Form below.
Step 3 - Camera Ready Paper Submission
You have to submit the camera ready paper in accordance with the standard Conference Proceedings. Maximum allowed pages (while submitting the camera ready paper) WITHOUT Extra page charge is 10 (ten) pages.
Step 4 - Completing Your Registration
Please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org before the authors registration deadlines.
- The revised full paper in Ms Word and pdf format. Please download the Camera Ready Full Paper Template from the Paper Submission
- The ICCST2017 Consent to publish LNEE (Springer) form in pdf format. Please download
the ICCST2017 Consent to publish LNEE (Springer) form from the link shown above.
- The completed registration form (Shown Below)
- The scanned copy of the proof of payment in
- The report on how do you revised your paper aligned with reviewer comments in txt format.
- Please provide Plagiarism Checker using either CrossCheck or Turnitin onto your Revised Full Paper and send the report as well (25% and Below).